- If it looks like a wound or is bleeding, disinfecting the wound and apply pressure to stop the bleeding
- Bring to the vet as soon as possible
WHAT IS IT?
Itching, scratching or pruritis is a common complaint in animals. It may range in severity from mild (occasional scratching) to severe (constant scratching).
- Pulling hair from their coat
- Purulent discharge
- Open wound
- Fleas or mites
- Infection (bacterial, fungal)
- Revolution is suitable, and you can use the puppy/kitten on rabbits up to 2.5kg, or the cat 2.5-7.5kg product on larger rabbits. Note: some topical flea treatments can be very dangerous for rabbits.
- Antibiotics or Anti-fungal
- Pain relief/anti-inflammatories
- Disinfecting wounds