WHAT TO DO
- Consult vet as soon as possible. It is very difficult to detect without special equipment
WHAT IS IT?
Possibly dental problems. While the front teeth can overgrow – and you may see this if you lift your bunnies front lip- problems often occur with uneven wear on the back teeth, causing large spurs to grow from the edges of the molars.
- Significant wetness around mouth/drooling
- Difficulty swallowing food
- Weight loss
- Dental disease
- Overgrown teeth
- Mouth Ulcers
- Trimming or burring of overgrown teeth
- Extraction of infected or malformed teeth
- Most require sedation to treat or examine mouth well
- Dental radiographs